HOW TO PROCESS (EIN)
Step 1: Payment
Step 2: Fill out our easy-to-use online form with the required details necessary to process your application.
Step 3: One of our experienced tax professionals will review your application and ensure all required details are provided accurately.
Step 4: We will review the filled-out form and make any necessary corrections to the data you provided.
Step 5: We will prepare your SS-4 and you will sign it online.
Step 6: We will submit the completed EIN application to the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) and you will receive a confirmation email from us indicating that your application has been successfully submitted.
Step 7: Within 2 to 4 weeks, the IRS will send EIN confirmation letter (CP 575) to your mailing address. This letter confirms that you now have a valid and fully functioning EIN number, which you can use to file your taxes, open bank accounts, hire employees and conduct business transactions in the United States.
HOW TO PROCESS (ITIN)
(ALL THE PROCESS IS ONLINE)
Here are the steps for ITIN application service:
- Purchase our ITIN application service through our website’s purchase page.
- You will receive an email from us within 24 hours of purchase, welcoming you to the ITIN application process.
- You’ll need to fill out the information request form with your personal information, company documents, passport scan copy, etc.
- Online passport verification. (Applicant will take a selfie with the passport)
- Our team of tax experts will prepare and review your application.
- We will send you a copy of the completed ITIN application form to sign and return to us. (Online)
- Our team will review the signed ITIN application form to ensure that it is complete and accurate.
- Your application will then be submitted to the IRS for processing.
- Once your ITIN application is approved by the IRS, we will email you your ITIN confirmation letter within 12-14 weeks.
- You can now use your ITIN number to file your taxes, open a US bank account, and access other financial services in the US.
- Articles of Organization, Certificate of Formation, and other pertinent US company formation documents
- Membership and ownership documents including Initial Resolutions, Statements of Organizer, Statements of Authorized Person, and Resignation of Organizer (not required if your name is already listed on the formation document)
- US EIN Document (Form 147 C or CP575)
(We will apply for the EIN)
- A scanned copy of a valid passport
Our team of tax experts is dedicated to making sure that your ITIN application process is smooth, efficient and error-free. Let us help you obtain your ITIN number hassle-free so that you can focus on your financial goals in the US.